Top 10 Favorite Muse Songs

Hello!

Welcome back! I've been bored and I figure I can get some view but picking an awesome band and writing my top 10 songs by them.

Ok that's just a lame excuse to make a list of 10 muse songs that rock. so sit back, relax, let me pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents....Muse!

TOP 10 MUSE SONGS


10. Panic Station
This one is one of my favorite songs from the new CD. It caught me by surprise. For some reason it reminds me of Michael Jackson. the music video is quie a head trip tho....


9. Undisclosed desires
one of the few on Resistance that really hit me. it's one that I like to sing in the car. i mean, I never sing, nuh uh!


8. Madness
This one is actually for the Lyrics. It sums up how I used to feel. nowadays it's a reminder. not sure if that's good but I've since started to love the guitar and Bass work. seeing it performed is cool because they use a touch pad bass instead. it's really cool to watch.


7. Cave
Officially the only song off of Showbiz that I remember. and it's weird, in the Program for the Concert that I saw a few years ago, Cave was the one song on the set list that was crossed out at last minute. I feel sorry for it


6. Stockholm Syndrome
it isnt because Stockholm is swedish, I guarantee it. But I just absolutely love this song. Theres not much else I can say, it's just a great song.


5. Knights Of Cydonia
I first really heard this one on Guitar hero, and I ended up playing it so damn often, I almost killed it for myself, but somehow I couldnt. It's an epic song. was the perfect encore at the Concert. and cowboy robot aliens...or something, weird music video


4. Liquid State
A great Bass fueled song off of The 2nd Law. a very underapreciated song but it's Chris Wolstenholme at his best. I really enjoy the Bass driven songs.


3. Starlight
One of my first Muse songs I ever heard. I thought it was awesome then, still up there now. I'm really not sure why it's so high, it's a great song!


2. Hysteria
Easily the Best Bass line i've heard in a Muse song. Wolstenholme delivers again. First really got into this through Rock Band. it won 'Best Bass Line' a few years ago.


1. Time is running out
After much inner debate, this ended up on top, narrowly beating Hysteria. I love Time is Running Out. it's one of my first, and it's been a favorite for almost 10 years. how could it now win

 - Honorable Mentions -

Supermassive Black hole
 - Super solid song, but all I can think of is Vampire Baseball
Assassin
 - I love the song, but it's just not good enough to be on the list
Plug in Baby
 - it's a great song, but again, just barely missed the top 10




So there it is! top 10 Muse songs, a lot harder to make than i Thought

Comments