Pre Youmacon Post

Ohayo!

Hello everyone! It's Day one of Youmacon! (and halloween) So as promised I'll do a quick Road map of what I'm gonna be up to this weekend

Thursday: Dr Horrible
 - Walking around randomly

Friday: Nuada/ Dr Horrible
 - Walking around Randomly

Saturday: Nuada
 - Walking around randomly

Sunday: Andrew/ Dr Horrible
 - Walking around Randomly
 - Interviews


Woo Road Map! Yeah I have No Idea what i'm doing this weekend, I'm just gonna dick around for the most part,

So Here are my Cosplays I'm doing this Year.

Dr Horrible!

Nuada!

Andrew, Apex Predator, from Chronicle


Anyway, I'll be taking tons of pictures over the next few days, so subscribe to stay up to date!

Comments

  1. Now, when you say "interviews", are you doing a panel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Interviews about people's cosplays and stuff like that.

      where ya from?
      Who are you Cosplaying?
      How did you make it?

      that kind of thing.

      Delete
  2. So, is it an actual panel, or are you going around the con with a video camera? Because that'd be cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a professional Video camera I'll be using. Just walking around the convention.

      Delete
    2. Legit. See you tomorrow ~

      Delete

Post a Comment