Welcome 2017

Hello again everyone!

Turns out I can only update this once a year now. Well, I might as well fill everyone in on what's been up! Lots of movies. Like, a lot. I saw all of the Oscar movies this year, Favorites were Lion and La La Land, and i've been utilizing the hell out of my Moviepass.

Lately I've been pondering if I should get back on the reviewing horse. or...bike...Whatever you want to call it. I've been feeling creative and with the addition of a 3D printer to my arsenal of random supplies i'll have long gaps of time where I have not a whole lot to do.

Anyway, if you're interested in reading some newly minted reviews let me know, I have quite a backlog of movies I've seen. roughly 100 by my count.

Well, I'm going to make a new review. so stay tuned!


also: I should probably go back and fix the pictures from my previous reviews. there are a lot of them.

Comments