A Much Needed Shot of Adrenaline

Hey everyone!

Yes, Yes I know I haven't updated on here in almost 6 months. It's mostly due to complete loss of motivation to keep reviewing movies

That being said, I've lately had the little spark to get back into working on this. So i think in the next few days I'll catch you all back up to speed with my relatively boring life and do a new large project.

I have another huge project I'm working on but due to an NDA, can't talk about it. 

Anyway, I've sen quite a few movies in the last few months, nothing super astounding since Star wars though. Batman V Superman was just ok. if you all demand reviews I have about 20 movies backlogged to review so I can crank out quite a few, but you have to want them.

My other big project im starting is my top 100 movie list. I thought about doing this a while ago but got sidetracked by other things. Now i'm thinking about revisiting it as a way of getting myself back on the Bike, or, saddle? Wagon? is it good to be on the wagon?

anyway I'll leave you to your lives. Hello again!

Comments