TCFF 2015 Movie Review 24: Haemoo

Haemoo

So some preface to this movie. This mo or stars the main actor from The Chaser and is written by the writer of The Host.

Both are in my top 5 of all time from the film festival. Haemoo was my most anticipated movie of the festival.

It lived up to my expectations! It starts as just a human trafficking film but about halfway through it takes a complete left turn.

Unlike most of the movies from the festival I really do believe spoilers would ruin part of this movie's experience. So I will not even put a spoiler section. But this movie takes off about half way through and completely broke my expectations and amazed me after the big twist.

Korean cinema is a personal favorite of mine and Haemoo will join the ranks of the best I've ever seen.

Final Verdict: 97

Comments