TCFF 2015 Movie Review 14: When I Live My Life Over Again

When I Live My Life Over Again

Another day down at the 2015 TCFF. This time ending with Christopher Walken's When I Live My Life Over Again.

This is a decent little film. Nothing spectacular and nothing horrible. Not exactly run of the mill either. It's a decent flick about family and music.

Walken's stars as an old Sinatra-esque singer. His natural charm and quirkiness help lift this movie up. He's still got it and his contained and calm acting here lets you know it. But he was outshines by Amber Heard.

Heard stole the show, her complex portrayal of Jude made this movie much better than it should have been. She ate up every scene.

The story is rather generic and commonplace but that's fine in a small indie film like this. It wasn't slow paced and tge dialogue was fun and witty. 

Unfortunately this'll go the same way as some other old Tcff movies, I am going to forget it in a few months. There's just nothing really memorable about it.

Good movie, just nothing special

Final Verdict: 72




Comments