Youmacon Thursday Post

Ohayo!

Day one is Down! 

Spent most of the day waiting for the rest of the group to get ready. didn't get to the convention until about 6:30. 

Hannah, Meg and Chris got in line to get their pre-reg Badges. so Richard and  decided to wander around the convention, then get chow. then wandered around some more.

Yeah, Quite a day Huh? Was Dressed up as Dr Horrible. I woulda counted the Hugs and Pictures, But I lost Count after about 20 each. It was a short day so I didnt get too Many pictures, and I was tweaking my camera, it got better as the day went on.

So anyway, as promised, some random pictures!


The Group, Chris, Hannah, Meg, Me, Richard 

 One of the many Blurry Pictures. But plotting something or other

Pretty Cool Soul Eater Group. 

I was Tweaking the lighting settings on the camera, this looked cool 

An awesome Deathstroke and a cool Harley 

A cool Assassin. AC3 I Believe 

 Richard and an Edward Gender Bend

She wanted a Pic too 

Yeah, I'm not sure, I think I got Bored 

Next few are just playing around with the camera 

Meg Got Bored 

 Still Bored

 
Random shot of Richard

Richard again


Meg's being Fancy

And Final one for the day

Alright, That's all for Thursday, Tomorrow I'm doing Dr Horrible again, Nuada has a few tweaks to do, and my wig hasnt arrived yet. So i'll give it one more day to hopefully arrive. It'll definitely be out on Saturday. 

If you read this and find me at the con, I'll hug you if you mention the Blog! also, subscribe if you want to stay up to date, See you tomorrow!

Comments

Post a Comment