Youmacon Sunday Post

Youma is over, Boo

So 4th day of Youmacon was cool, nice lazy day, was going to go as Andrew from Chronicle but instead just threw on my Dr horrible robe and goggles with my Nuada contacts. Went to the Dealer's room and walked around. then got food, corralled my group and headed out. nothing special today

I've decided to start up a Prop comision type thing. I've been making a bunch of cool cosplay props lately, a good Colt from Supernatural and a decent last minute Demon Knife. been talking to a couple people that I'll be working on props for in the future

Anyway, I'm gonna try watching a couple new movies tonight so I can crank out a couple reviews.




So, Youmacon is closed. overall not as good as last year. I had fun but I caught the con Plague really early. I had literally no voice friday and saturday, I sounded like a hard core smoker, and it was depressing to not be able to sing the Sing Along Blog sounds. But it was fun none-the less, Next year I'm gonna try the Raves and maybe the formal Dance, I'll also put a lot more time into my cosplays. though Dr Horrible sure is a fan favorite.


So anyway, I've added a few anime's I have to watch, or finish.

One Piece - Only about 50 episodes left, I should finish it, or at least catch up.

Black Rock Shooter - I chatted with someone for a long time about it, seems really awesome

Attack On Titan - Watched about half of it so far, I have to finish it up

Full Metal Alchemist - Spending most of my time with a FMA Cosplayer made me want to watch it

Sword Art Online - Another one I really want to watch now


Anyone else have any cool anime ideas?


Anyway I'll be posting really frequently over the next few weeks, so feel free to follow me and comment, i always like the feedback

Comments

Post a Comment