Youmacon Saturday Post

Hello!

So, Saturay wasn't as awesome as I had hoped. Was good overall but due to many random little things it was more frustrating than awesome

1. White facepaint. the facepaint I used to make my skin looked cracked and broken like Nuada didnt want to stay on after a few hours of running around the con. not to mention it tightened up quite a bit and it was hard to move.

2. The Scar wax we used for parts of nuada was starting to fall off at about the same 3 hour mark. (more spirit gum next time methinks

3. The wig was everywhere, I'll style it better next time

4. The Bone armor vest clasps broke. and it was overall too big. didnt use the arm shields, too bulky

5. Non prescription contacts on a nearsighted guy is a recipe for blindness.


So yeah, other than that I got a lot of compliments while my costume was assembled. I'll fine tune the costume and make it perfect next time.

I mostly just ended up hanging out in the game room or in the little cubicle things outside of starbucks. ran into some friends at times, but not often. overall it was fun but I was too worn out to really notice stuff. and I was blind.


If anyone reads this and has pictures of me in Nuada let me know. I'm going today (sunday) and should be getting lots more shots. say hi!

Comments