Top 5 Dead Rising Weapons

Hello!

So I've been sitting here trying to decide a good top 5. and i sat and toiled and contemplated everything.

Then I got it, Top 5 Dead Rising Weapons! and top 5 Dead Rising Combo Weapons!

I've limited them to weapons you don't get from bosses. lets face it, the giant pink chainsaw is awesome...

 - Top 5 Weapons - 

5. Queen
One hit kill against huge amounts of zombies, yet those dumb little green larva things are aggravating at night. but nothing beats attracting a huge amount of zombies into an area then throwing a queen into the center of the collection and watching the explosions

4. Katana
I picked the katana over the Broadsword because it has a horizontal attack that kills multiple zombies.

3. Servbot Mask
Dead Rising's signature weapon, and its just plain fun to use.

2. Showerhead
well. I like blood showers? its a fun weapon, one hit kill, and it just looks cool


1. Excavator
this Weapon is insane. I laughed my ass off the whole time I used this the first time. its insane. just watch the vidja!


 -Top 5 Combo Weapons - 

5. Wingman
Queen + Nectar (Oj +OJ)
Its an easy weapon, get 8 of them, pull a shotgun, then just run around letting them kill things for you. and 100 PP every kill. its like a shield of awesome.

4. Blitzkrieg
(wheelchair + Battery) + Machine Gun
Its a tank, a drivable wheelchair tank

3. Freedom Bear
Robot Bear + LMG
its annoying as hell, but its basically a sentry turret, if you make 4 of them and surround yourself in a busy area its badass as hell

2. Pole Weapon
Machete + Pushbroom
I Chose this one over the Reaper (Sickle+Katana) and Laser sword (Gems+Flashlight) because of teh awesome animation. I love the attack animation and it's a halberd, I love halberds.

1. Super Massager
Massager(Dildo) + Leaf Blower
Lets face it, its a Dildo Rocket Launcher. Awesome sound effect, hilarious projectile. and bouncing...




So there they are! Till next time!

Comments