Random Perler Bead Update

Hey everyone

I know i promised an Origami Tutorial, well, I got sidetracker making a few Perler bead things last night.

For those who dont know what Perler Beads are, they're the tiny Ironable beads that melt together to make things.

It's actually a kids toy but if youre a nerd you can make all sorts of cool things.
I was bored so I made a few small things.
Goomba, Diamond sword, one up Mushroom, Ironman, Pokeball

Then I made Scott pilgrim, from the game that came out after the movie.

Then Ramona! Why isn't she wearing pants?

...And the Couple, I'll make Stephen Stills, Kim Pine, Knives Chau, and probably Wallace Wells as well.

Maybe all of the Exes later. I need to stock up before these

Then I made Ghost rider from scratch, why? cause I was bored.


I'll add some more Perler updates as I make them.

Oh, yeah, the Origami tutorial is up soon.

Comments